RiverRestoration is dedicated to resolving river issues. RiverRestoration provides the creative planning, engineering and technical support required in any successful river project. Our philosophy is that a whole system approach to river projects can meet the multiple needs of ecology, recreation and water users, by creating a higher functioning river system. We identify degradations, uncover site constraints, and find sustainable solutions with multiple benefits.
RiverRestoration has the engineering expertise and technical capacity to perform tasks ranging from Bridge Scour Analysis to Floodplain Delineation. We perform hydrographic survey and channel investigations. We are trained and practiced in sediment transport, geomorphology, watershed science, and open channel hydraulics. We combine these scientific skills with creative approaches and new thinking for our rivers.
The purpose of RiverRestoration is to bring together diverse river interests and create a sustainable design for restoration, preservation, enhancement and beneficial use of river ecosystems. We do this by inspiring communities, water users, recreation users and ecologic interests in finding mutually beneficial solutions and an overall higher function for river systems.
- Restore, enhance and preserve the river environment
- Develop and implement Best Management Practices for living with and utilizing our rivers
- Inspire future generations of river stewards
- Help communities recognize and celebrate the natural values of their river systems
- Enhance recreation opportunities and enjoyment of the natural river system